Friday, February 27, 2009

Introduction


Peace World!
This is my first entry, my first blog too I'll make a little intro I suppose........

I'm creating this blog to document a few things, to have a little archive that chronicles the time between me being a student, and becoming a teacher. I also want to have a small side project watching the progress of my male family members. My beloved mother and I have decided to raise proper men. One's hopefully not too affected by this society we find ourselves a part of.


In our family, we're not cultivating new age slaves. No prisoners, no materialism, no homosexuality.

As I said, this is my first blog so if anyone ever does come across this, and see it needs something, feel free to give me suggestions. I'll use them.

Peace.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Add to Technorati Favorites